Saturday 18 August 2018

Fiction Wins Over Fakeness

In my all sorts of the poem, I have tried to describe one man of my fiction land which I thought neither either exists in reality. But maybe this universe wants me to try a few adventures before I go to my deathbed. And with the topsy-tardy journey of life, I met someone who is truly a man of his words.
A man, nay, let me call him A Gentleman. The voracious reader here can call this curator, a crazy soul after him because he is the one who knows how to respect a woman and he is the classic example of being raised by a queen. No matter what. No matter how much uncertainties have arrived, he simply knows how to handle those storms wisely.
For a chirpy soul like me, it's hard to choose whether I want to jump into this lake of love or let me just sleep. But I am glad I took a deep dive and pleasantly living this fiction life. I neither care about the destination anymore since 'Live in the present moment' is the only mantra.
Thanks for existing.
Mitali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiction Wins Over Fakeness

In my all sorts of the poem, I have tried to describe one man of my fiction land which I thought neither either exists in reality. But may...