Friday 3 June 2016

Turning passion into career.

At the age of 23, his young wild soul turned his passion travelling into career
I met this traveller "NAKUL SHARMA" based in Faridabad (Haryana) who's travelling to encourage people towards their dreams. 
He's a  Professional photographer and been featured by "National Geographic Contest in 2012".
I spoke to him regarding full time travelling, his challenges and his most memorable experiences.

1. Tell us regarding your family background?

- I came from a average class family. 
But like every indian i had lots of dreams in my eyes to do something big in life.

2. Who is your travel inspiration?

- There are many more travel inspirations in my life. I guess everyone i came across left a mark on my life.

3. What was your age when you travelled for the first time?

- I guess i was 15 years old when my parents took me to out of delhi for the first time.

4. Travellers are travelling for many reasons so what is your purpose?

- Intially was to travel for professional reason and then i lost my dad. Later it became the reason to get rid of the pain and suffering. Later on, i found out that this World is suffering more than me and so started travelling for encouraging people to pursue their dreams.

5. To take up travelling as your career in a country like india is a  challenging stuff, how did you managed convincing your parents and all the hurdles?

- I am lucky enough in that case because it's really very hard to took up travelling 
as a career in this world.

6. How many countries you've covered till this date?

- I had started my world tour in 2014 so far i have done 9 countries and still counting.

7. Tell us your favourite cities and countries?

- India, vietnam and italy. Every country has his own charm. Well magic depends on the  person what he/she's looking for.

8. When you're on a tight budget, how do you plan your expenses on the Trip?

- Travel like a real traveler, by hitchhiking, sleeping on  roads, saving money and sleeping at some friend's place or at some cheap hostels or guest houses.

9. Any important Gadgets for you?

- As a photographer, camera is more important for me. I cannot travel without it.

12. Any specific dish you like the most?

- I try everything and anything.
 

13. What was the best experience of your travelling journey till today?

- There are as many i can't explain in one line. Wherever i travelled  it was unique with real stories.

15. At the end where you wanna settle?

- The objective is not to settle down the objective is at the end how it should be " the ending" anywhere it dosent matter.

16. Future travelling plans?

- World trip

17. Lastly, reveal us the secret of  maintenance of your dreadlocks?

- (Laughing) Haha, for that u have to check it by yourself.

18. Some tips for our travellers?

- Don't ever hesitate while taking up your travel call. Travel just travel. Live the dream once  "JOB CAN WAIT TRAVEL CAN'T".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiction Wins Over Fakeness

In my all sorts of the poem, I have tried to describe one man of my fiction land which I thought neither either exists in reality. But may...