Thursday 14 July 2016

Our love!

Pablo in Spanish,
Rumi in English,
All wrote about love,
And when Pablo and rumi met us,
They wrote poems of our wild hearts,
Poems of your proposal in Dal lake of Kashmir,
Poems of kissing each other in a valley of flowers,
Poems of colouring our mountain hut in Himachal,
Poems of our tiny colourful cottage where we ate pancakes and wrote ballads,
Poems of growing our trees in Ruskin's Dehra,
Poems of handling my tantrums by you,
Poems of that flowing stream which was the witness of our love,
Poems of how I used to sell apples and you used to work in fields,
Poems of our solitude which we found in each other,
Poems of our paces which want to doodle this world with its marks,
Poems of our nights spent gazing at stars,
Poems of that winter's morning when we made our snowman,
Poems of our happy hippie hillie life away from the clusters of city life,
Poems of our infinite love which is still alive.


6 comments:

Fiction Wins Over Fakeness

In my all sorts of the poem, I have tried to describe one man of my fiction land which I thought neither either exists in reality. But may...