Tuesday 26 April 2016

Make your struggle beautiful..!!

And our conversation beganed while having maggie at our favourite place,
We super crazy souls talks about every single dirty fantasy we wanna achieve to every single dream we wanna live,
From sunrise to sunsets we can literally talk about any beautiful to bulshit thing around us,
And she said "I wish I can change my profession every single day",
And I intrupted  " Aww I so love you. I too wanna do the same",
And there we were,
Lavish luxuries never attracted us,
From selling vegetables to bake cake in our favourite bakery shop,
From selling books on roads to distributing it for the needed ones,
From writing a book to educating kids in rural areas,
From working in tea gardens and to prepare it for the people,
From working in coffee shop to owning it all,
From learning sketching, to teach it for free,
From working in dominoz,  to distributing them for free,
From hiking a mountain to own it all,
Living a happy hippie hillie life to that carefree life in Mumbai,
We wanna do this all,
Life isn't easy for me, her or the one whose reading,
Its us who needs to make this struggle beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fiction Wins Over Fakeness

In my all sorts of the poem, I have tried to describe one man of my fiction land which I thought neither either exists in reality. But may...